How is Valentine’s Day almost here? That can’t be right, can it?
And yet, it is! Winter’s annual holiday all about love is almost upon us, and for better or worse, that means a mad scramble for last-minute dinner reservations, concert tickets, boxes of chocolate, and more.
I’m here to help. Truly, I am, and that’s why I’ve put together a list of a few last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts for the travel lover in your life. Many of these come from my own wish list, so you can rest assured, I’m not steering you the wrong way. *wink*
1. This set of Kate Spade Travel Bags: I love these. Not only are they stylish and cute, they make separating clothing in a hotel or inside of luggage so much simpler. This is particularly useful when it comes to swimsuits and other wet items. No one wants those to mix with unworn clothing!
2. This super-slick passport holder: Carrying essential documents has never been more fun–or fashionable. Every jet set traveler deserves a pretty way to carry a passport, ID cards, and more. It just makes it all a little bit more fun.
3. This set of luggage packing cubes: Make travel simple for the one you love with a set of organizers that keep items separate and easy-to-reach while traveling. More than a few times, my luggage has looked like an absolute DISASTER after a few days away from home, and this solves that problem beautifully.
4. This scratch the world map: I love this. I think it’s such a cool item. Basically, it allows for a person to peel of countries one-by-one with each vacation. For someone who likes to travel overseas, this is amazing. What a thoughtful and cool keepsake!
5. These mini travel essentials: I’m a huge fan of Burt’s Bees, and this group hits all the highlights, from hydration cleanser to foot cream. What a great thing to “throw in a bag” before the next trip? Best of all, this is TSA friendly.